Sunday, August 3, 2008

Blagging

I am going to restart my blag, but with more purpose (and more interest) this time.


I am only going to travail you with my tortured thoughts and prose on Mondays, introducing the theme for the week (so you can skip that day if you want).
-Tuesday I am going to review a book, or at least the part of the book I finished so far. August 6, (this coming Tuesday) I going to explain my conclusions of Joseph Campbell's Flight of the Wild Gander, in which he explores the use of myths and fairy tales on people's understanding of the spiritual and existential. It's pretty cool, nonetheless.
-Wednesday is about living and having fun cheaper and more "green"(sometimes). This coming Wednesday involves the meaning behind this decision(because, believe it or not, I don't actually like that term).
-Thursday is an open day, in which I am going to write about whatever is fun.
-Friday is about creating things, art, crafts, food, etc.This Friday, I will chronicle how to make paper and a paper mould. This is with the addition of a link to a free, legal song EVERY day.
So hopefully, this will not be too stressful to me, or too boring for you, and I will stick to this schedule this time. Thanks for reading. :D And here is the rest of it.

No comments: