Thursday, November 15, 2007

Caution! Hard Hat area

I have been thinking about making an odd sort of thing, where words, ideas, dreams, and images all collide in a spew of inspiration, splattering all over the screens of computers everywhere, dribbling through the comforting blue glow that i grow towards now. but this is not that blog, this is a pitiful attempt at trying to make that blog exist in the harsh, cruel world of the "internets", where everything must be put to the flame and watch! as the framework cringes inward, crumpling the interior like a disposable soda can is thrown into the trash can that sits patiently beside the recycling bin that feels it lacks a purpose, which is a strange comparison to those thoughtless arsonists and myself. I do not wish to bring everything back to myself, as that sort of blogging is uninteresting and repetitive, but the reality of it is "I would not talk so much about myself if there was another person i knew as well."
Suggestions, Comments of this, creates an almost sentient, self-perpetuating novel of the human mind, an organ in which i am fascinated with.

Caution! Hard Hat area

No comments: